I would totally ask to join but I have rehearsal..
Which two are you doing? And as for the triple...you first.
Hahah, angels and the hunted for now. If I make this a habit, I'll pick up local hero to bump it to 2.5.
Have fun, I'll be sitting in my room eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's and chugging Mountain Dew.
MMMMM.... Phish Food....
Seriously tell me if you do this on a Wednesday or Friday.
I would totally ask to join but I have rehearsal..
ReplyDeleteWhich two are you doing? And as for the triple...you first.
ReplyDeleteHahah, angels and the hunted for now. If I make this a habit, I'll pick up local hero to bump it to 2.5.
ReplyDeleteHave fun, I'll be sitting in my room eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's and chugging Mountain Dew.
ReplyDeleteMMMMM.... Phish Food....
ReplyDeleteSeriously tell me if you do this on a Wednesday or Friday.
ReplyDelete