Also- good job to Garrett for learning how to use the rollers and Eric for attempting to eat cake while on rollers and whatever other nonsense he managed to do on them.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Relay for Life
Thanks to everyone who came out to Relay last night and helped us pedal through the night (and the rain). We did a great job raising awareness for both our club and the fight against cancer by raising almost $2,000. I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took with everyone. If anyone wants them in a larger version just email me and I'll send them to you.
Also- good job to Garrett for learning how to use the rollers and Eric for attempting to eat cake while on rollers and whatever other nonsense he managed to do on them.


Also- good job to Garrett for learning how to use the rollers and Eric for attempting to eat cake while on rollers and whatever other nonsense he managed to do on them.
Labels:
Club Events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment