Friday, January 21, 2011

CollegiateLink

I was perusing the case cycling websites and found that we have nothing on CollegiateLink which is supposed to be the one-stop-shop for Case's clubs. I feel like we should fill in the blanks about the club and use it to reference a different site if someone doesn't want to put a ton of effort into the page. I feel like it would be the best way to reach out to new interested club members as that is where I have been directed when looking for new clubs.

4 comments:

  1. Eric! Webmaster! Make it awesome!

    (At least update the info... I'm pretty sure it's dated and incorrect)

    Does anyone know how to access that page? I was never involved in it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have any idea on how to access it. As far as I know Hun Jae was taking care of it last year but I dont know what progress he made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I registered cycling.case.edu, so whenever you guys want that site to work just let me know. It will take about a day of work to get it running but I'm all about having our own server.

    I can also update the filer page for now.

    ReplyDelete